Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ohh how time is flying by...



I keep meaning to show some new pictures of my menu for the cafe. Opening day pics etc. Life just simply needs to slow down. I do suppose the summer has arrived. The cafe is busier this year than ever. The first week we doubled our order. The second week we doubled our order from that. Now this week we are doubling last weeks order. It is so amazing to see how all of our hard work for 3 years is going to finally pay off. Yippy! I 'm so thankful to all of our families who stood by us & never called us crazy for selling organic breakfast burritos. This year we have the pleasure of having Melinda , T's sis out here to help. I can't tell you how great she is to have around. Of course anyone from the Lee family is a delight. I will post some new pic's this week hopefully but for now here is a picture of the great article that was posted in the paper.

1 comment:

mena said...

congrats on 3 years at the cafe. Regan and I need to come visit but I know that we say that every year. Soon really soon.