Thursday, June 26, 2008

My friend Stacy's Wedding




Our Friends Stacey & Seth just made the big pledge for time & all eternity. Scott helped with the food, Teresa baked, & I did the hair & makeup. It was a beautiful wedding. We of course had a fabulous time at the bachelorette party. The wedding we danced like no one was watching. I wish the two of them the best & congrats. I hope you all get to enjoy a Montana wedding sometime because they are a blast. Much love to you both.

P.S. Congrats also to not only my best friend growing up but my neighbor. Jamie Ellis. I WISH I was there. Much love...

3 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Love the new updates. You Rock! Two more weeks!!! I can't wait.

PS you look so cute in your little blue dress...

nancy said...

Cassie,
This is Nancy Sorensen I just found your blog, Love it! Sounds like things are ging good for you in good old Montana, how fun.

Janine Padilla said...

Cassie, Hey It's Janine. I was just google-ing around and found your blog. You look great and you sound so happy. I have a blog too. If you ever want to check it out. It's janinepadilla.blogspot.com. It is private... so if you give me your e-mail address I can add you. You can e-mail it to me if you get a chance.... janineutah@hotmail.com. I'd love to keep in touch!