Thursday, May 26, 2011

Flowers, flowers, flowers....




I officially started planting flowers due to me believing I can plant all the flowers for my wedding. Hee hee we will see. Don't worry I have some honey hole wild flower spots in case I fail. I'm loving the sunshine and time to work on my house. The family will be here shortly and I must pretend I am some what civilized. Scott and I have been playing with our bikes as well. Spring has been great so far. I hope I can keep this motivation come summer when we are both crazy working doubles. Count down is on for the wedding and I am getting more and more excited to see all of the fam. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Little Mac said...

SO cute! I love the window one! Need you to come plant some for me. I'll decorate your house...you plant my flowers. Can't wait to see you soon.

lOve ya

Little Mac said...

Didn't realize I was logged in as Little Mac! It's really Big APE! ;)