Friday, October 8, 2010

Red Rock Relay....





























































Sooo. My sisters talked me into running the red rock relay.

The whole time training I would call our infamous leader and complain. In the end, it was beautiful. Thank you Tina, April, Cami, Cristy, and all of my new friends for letting me swear, be myself, and learn to love you all even more. I was sad aunt Michelle & Heidi were in the other van, but Ohh how you rock. They don't lie with the sun to snow quote. What beauty, What Stress, What love... Thank you all for one of my favorite stresses of my life.

2 comments:

Shaun & April said...

I was there...I promise! J/K I'm glad there is not a "lovely" shot of me in all my glory! It was fun having you this year and we WILL talk you into doing it again next year!

tina said...

It was great fun, but I do miss your weekly calls cussing me out! Cute pictures though. How do I get copies? Love and miss you!